Northwestern Mutual - A Top 10 Internship Program
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, want real-world business experience and are looking to make a difference, then an internship with Northwestern Mutual is right for you. Our internship has been highly rated due to its mentorship and career advancement opportunities, intern involvement, resume enhancement and unique appeal. But that’s just the beginning, other benefits include:
- Practical guidance in your career selection process
- The chance to develop networking and business relationship skills with the help of a mentor
- Flexible work schedule
- Securities registration and state licenses for life, health and accident insurance
- Compensation in the same manner as a full-time financial representative
- An opportunity to try out or get a head start on a career as a financial representative
One out of three former interns becomes a full-time financial representative following graduation. Our internship will give you a solid foundation of business-building skills and knowledge for immediate and future career success. The confidence you develop, coupled with insight you have gained as a financial representative intern, can put you on the path toward a profitable and fulfilling future.
* Vault Guide to Top Internships, 2012 edition
Director of Recruiting and Development
A native of Corning, New York, Nick feels that he can positively change peoples’ lives by introducing them to a career with Northwestern Mutual.